Advanced Occupational Therapist – Neuro
Regents Park, London
£34,000 to £38,000 per Annum
Hospital, Occupational Health & Therapy
53879-01 - Advanced Occupational Therapist – Neuro
Regents Park, London
£34,000 to £38,000 per annum | 37.5 Hours - Days | Complex Needs | Great Staff Benefits
A leading London hospital currently has a vacancy for an experienced Level 2/Senior Occupational Therapist to join their inpatients team.
Details of this Advanced Occupational Therapist position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary in the region of £34,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
- Medical Benefits - discount on medical plan coverage.
- Time Away From Work Programs
- Paid Family Leave
- Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
- Reimbursement Expenses
- Wellbeing Support
- Disaster Relief Support - support for colleagues impacted by natural disasters, illness, injury, domestic violence, death of a loved one or any number of hardships.
- Retirement & Money - 100% match on up to 9% of pay (based on years of service).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - allows employees to purchase shares of the company at a discount.
In this role you will manage a diverse caseload of complex patients and you will work across inpatient wards including Intensive Care, Orthopaedics, Cardiac, Neurosurgical and Medical wards. You will assess and evaluate patients to formulate effective patient discharge plans in addition to supporting the development of hospital-wide OT services, ensuring a high-quality, efficient and cost-effective service.
What we are looking for in an Advanced Occupational Therapist:
• HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (have completed BSc(Hons) or equivalent), ideally with BOAT membership
• Demonstrate post-qualification experience in an inpatient hospital setting, with experience in orthopaedics, ITU, neurosurgical and medical wards
• Able to undertake patient assessments and coordinating care and treatment programmes
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to build a rapport with and engage patients in their treatment to achieve the best possible outcomes
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back