Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner
City of London
£34,536 - £38,374 per Annum
53968 – Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner
Southwark, Greater London
£34,536 - £38,374 Per Annum| 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
A leading London hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Anaesthetic Practitioner to join their busy theatres department.
The hospital has 10 operating theatres, offering a variety of surgeries from – cardiac, orthopaedic, liver, neuro, urology, spinal & general.
Details of this Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner role and what the hospitals is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary up to £38,374 plus shift enhancements
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression and to develop specialist skills
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
As Anaesthetic Practitioner you will play a key role in assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of all aspects of patient care, whilst ensuring the anaesthetic rooms are prepared to the individual needs of the patient.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered
- Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Hold an Anaesthetics qualification
- Prior experience working in a UK Theatre, ideally in an Anaesthetics environment
- Demonstrate a commitment to clinical excellence and passionate about delivering the best possible service to patients
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back