Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology
£46,000 - £54,000 per Annum
68913 - Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology
Fitzrovia, Central London
£46,000 - £54,000 p.a.
Permanent, Full-time (37.5 hours/week) – Night Duty
The world's largest private healthcare group, is hiring a dedicated Microbiology Biomedical Scientist. With over 35 years of experience, the Client provides pathology services for acute care, IVF clinics, insurance, screening, and GP services.
- Specialist analytical and technical service in Microbiology and Serology/Virology.
- Rolling two-week shift pattern, including out-of-hours service.
- Additional time for training and development.
- HCPC-registered Biomedical Scientist.
- IBMS Specialist Portfolio in Medical Microbiology or equivalent (Min 2 years’ experience in a UKAS accredited lab).
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract, pension scheme, private medical insurance.
- 25 days holiday, career development support, and relocation assistance.
How to Apply:
Apply through the provided link. For more info, contact Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment.
Offers subject to Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check, employment references, UK professional registration verification, right to work, and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter. Your data will be held securely, and you can request deletion in line with GDPR.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back