Cardiac Scrub Theatre Practitioner
City of London
£34,536 - £38,378 per Annum
53969 – Cardiac Scrub Theatre Practitioner
Kipling Estate, City of London
Up to £34,546 - £38,378 per annum | 37.5 Hours - Day Shifts | RGN/ODP Considered
A highly motivated and enthusiastic qualified RGN or ODP is required to join an already highly skilled and patient focused Surgical Team in a private hospital in London as Theatre Practitioner within the Cardiac Unit.
What the hospital is offering the successful Cardiac Theatre Practitioner Scrub and details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary up to £38,378, depending on experience
- A permanent, full-time contract working 37.5 hours per week on day shifts.
- Shift patterns are 7am – 3pm and 1pm – 9pm
- Company backed pension scheme
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- A fantastic reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Private medical insurance
As Theatre Practitioner Scrub within the Cardiac Unit you will be required to support the senior staff ensuring high standards of effective care are delivered to all patients within the Theatre suite.
Applicants for this Theatre Practitioner - Ambulatory Care Unit position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
- Up to date NMC registration
- Have post registration experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now!
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back