Clinical Care Manager – Must be NURSE Qualified
50000 per Annum
Clinical Care Manager – Oxfordshire – £50,000 – Must be NURSE Qualified
Job reference - 68860
A modern purpose built Nursing Home based in Oxfordshire requires an experienced Nurse to work as a Clinical Care Manager (Deputy Manager).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Nursing Home who specialise in Elderly Dementia Care. The home is part of a national company who are the industry leader in the health care field. The home is fully compliant with CQC essential standards and offers a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
The home is rated overall GOOD seeks to recruit to the following role:
- Clinical Care Manager Full-time – 37.50 hours per week
- £50,000 plus excellent benefits (including training and career development opportunities, staff welfare and support and heritage working environment)
As the Clinical Care Manager for the home, you will ensure that the team of registered nurses and care assistants continue to deliver the exceptional care that are renowned for. This is a great opportunity to step into a role that allows you to use your clinical and managerial skills in a supportive and well-resourced environment. Please note you must be a registered nurse to apply for this role.
Applicants for this Clinical Care Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector. However, an experienced Staff Nurse would also be considered
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
This is a great opportunity to join a large, diverse team who are proud of the difference we make to the residents.
- Refer a colleague and we will pay you a £500 cash bonus every time (terms apply)
- Blue Light Card paid for – a discount service for the emergency services, NHS, social care sector and armed forces, providing members with thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street
- Full paid induction programme
- Employee assistance programme with free counselling
- Occupational Sick pay following successful probation period
- DBS paid for
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional development and study support
- Accommodation in some Homes
- Flexible shifts
- Development and continuous learning opportunities
- 5.6 working weeks holiday per annum
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals while on duty
Alternatively, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back