Clinical Home Manager
£75,000 negotiable with bonus opportunities per Annum
Clinical Home Manager – Somerset
£75,000 negotiable with bonus opportunities
SYK is delighted to be supporting our innovative and highly regarded client in their search for an experienced looking for an experienced and passionate Home Manager who will shine as they lead a brilliant team to continue to deliver exceptional care and a fabulous resident lifestyle.
This is a purpose-built, 60 bedroom state-of-the-art home with apartments, catering for a wide range of residents with disparate care needs, including dedicated accommodation and support designed for people living with dementia.
This setting combines high-end luxury living with cutting-edge technology resulting in it being one of the most technically advanced care homes in England. This combination of care, technology and data will enable the provision of outstanding luxury care services to the residents.
You understand what it means to provide outstanding care and how to make sure your residents are at the heart of everything you do.
You are passionate & creative in the way you work and solve problems through an honest & trusted approach. You enjoy your work with infectious positivity & happiness. Work for you is feeling part of a family where you will grow and you will inspire others to grow too.
- As an experienced Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational & business management of the home.
- You will continue to maintain consistent compliance with CQC regulations & ensure company processes & policies are achieved & adhered to.
- A talented people manager, you will support & develop a loyal, passionate team to provide outstanding levels of person-centered, compassionate care.
- With strong financial acumen, you will achieve a financially strong, profitable home through effective budgeting and cost control.
- Continue to build the profile of the home & your team through engaging and creative marketing within the local community, increasing occupancy & delivering recruitment initiatives.
Your experience & qualifications
- An accomplished Home Manager experienced in nursing care homes.
- Qualified RGN/RMN Nurse with an active PIN (essential)
- NVQ Level 5 or a willingness to learn.
- A sound understanding of current & evolving CQC requirements – skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- A natural people person, someone who will guide & develop the team with infectious positivity & inspire ambition for excellence.
- Excellent financial acumen, with a proven track record delivering business objectives.
- Accomplished in marketing, skilled in building a strong local network & partnerships to raise awareness of the home & maximise occupancy.
- Self-motivated, you will be supported to take ownership of the home with a confident, approachable, and influential leadership style.
- Excellent Salary DOE
- Private healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme
- Professional career development & progression.
- StarHub membership – 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings
- Rewards & recognition culture – value cards, roadshows, random acts of kindness to name but a few!
- Annual STAR awards night – nominated & recognised by the whole company.
- Wellbeing – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical wellbeing.
- Paid for DBS check.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide.? You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This jobs is now filled.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back