£21.00 per hour per Hour
Clinical Lead – £21.00 per hour – New Home opening early 2024 | West Birmingham
Job reference - 68758
About the role:
A new Nursing Home is due to open in West Birmingham are looking for a Registered Nurse with an active PIN who has experience as a Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager in a Nursing Home, previous knowledge and experience of CQC inspections and an in-depth knowledge of care standards and regulations is essential. We are looking for an individual who can support the registered manager to maintain the existing high standards.
The person needs to not only have good clinical knowledge of Brain Injury / Neurological conditions but also be financially astute to review individual care packages and liaise with external professionals on matters of individual need and quality.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding interpersonal skills including teamwork, patience, ability to motivation and leadership, to name a few. The Deputy Manager will be required to deputise in the absence of the manager.
What we need from you:
- A registered nurse with experience of managing a team, ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the home
- Experienced in quality and clinical governance programmes, including audit and care services.
- Able to support and guide others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- An inspiring leader who can motivate teams through obvious passion and commitment to provide high quality care and outcomes to residents.
- Passionate about offering superior services and want to make a difference in everything they do.
- Ability to work as a nurse to provide direct care to residents, supervise and mentor colleagues.
What we can offer you:
- Exceptional hourly rate of £21 per hour
- NMC fees paid
- Free on-site car park
- Company pension scheme
- NEST workplace pension contribution
- Excellent career development and CPD
- All roles will be subject to a successful fully enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back