£42,468 per Annum
Clinical Lead | York | 68839
£42,468 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Great Benefits | minimum of 18 months experience
A leading national provider of mental health services is currently recruiting for an experienced to Clinical Lead work within their acute services for males and females within medium secure units.
As Clinical Team Leader you will be working within a multi-disciplinary team alongside nursing and allied professionals based within the ward environment. This is an exciting position which offers the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in a busy medium secure unit.
This role includes:
- Demonstrating clear, professional, and compassionate leadership, delivering high quality, safe nursing care, ensuring consistently high standards of practice and clinical excellence which comply with the Nursing and Midwifery (NMC) Code.
-Working with the staff team to address the aspirations of the organisation in promoting a positive culture, which includes supervising RNs, HCWs and students to promote and maintain safe and therapeutic regime
- Work in partnership with the audit and compliance manager to lead and support colleagues to achieve compliance against key performance indicators and Priory performance framework by regular use of clinical and environment audits and use these to ensure further learning and continuous service improvements
- Demonstrating a sound knowledge of local safeguarding processes, the CQC standards, KLOE and expected outcomes, and promote these in their practice
- Taking the lead in an agreed Quality Improvement strategy for the wards to improve the quality of care delivered
- To be fully conversant and comply with current legislation and professional standards
- Contributing to pre-admission and post-admission assessments
- Working collaboratively with the individuals to develop their care plan, positive risk management plan and Positive Behaviour Support plans
- Supporting colleagues in the formulation and delivery of a comprehensive package of care developed with the patient/service user to place them at the heart of our service
- Taking charge of the ward as and when is required with occasional site responsibilities
- The post holder must hold RMN/RNLD Qualification
- Be responsible for the provision of regular supervision sessions and ensure that annual appraisals are completed for allocated nursing staff in accordance with Hospital policy
- Ensure thorough ward based inductions are completed for all new and agency staff and act as mentor to Preceptorship nurses to ensure competency prior to sign off
- Ability to prioritise, organise, and deploy staff according to competencies and work demand in order to meet patient needs and wider requirements of the ward for the duration of a shift
- To work alongside the WM/CN to support the development of ward action plans ensuring the changes to practice are embedded
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Nikki Stephenson at SYK Recruitment now on 01535687446
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.?
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide.? You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back