Clinical Nurse Specialist– Oncology
Up to £47,750 depending on experience per Annum
58723 Clinical Nurse Specialist– Oncology
Up to £47,750 depending on experience | 37.5 hours p/w - Days | Includes weekend work | Excellent Benefits
A leading national private healthcare provider is looking to hire an Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist to join their team in their hospital in Oxford in the Oncology unit.
What the Hospital is offering and details of this Oncology CNS position:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
• Excellent annual salary up to £47,750 depending on experience
• Some fantastic retail, leisure, and lifestyle discounts
• Free gym membership
• Ongoing training and career development opportunities
• Private healthcare and health-screening
• Employer and employee contributory pension scheme.
As an CNS Oncology, you’ll be expected to perform at the highest standard of patient care, while bringing your relevant experience in oncology to provide excellent patient care.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in an Oncology Nurse:
• NMC Registered qualified Adult General Nurse.
• Passionate about delivering and promoting best care practice
• Proven previous experience in an oncology unit at a senior level
• You will be responsible for assessing, planning and implementing care plans
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back