Clinical Unit Manager
£43700.80 to £46103.20 per Annum
68672 – Clinical Unit Manager
£43700.80 to £46103.20 | 44 Hours| RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading nursing home in the Romford area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their management team as Nurse Unit Manager this would be on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Nurse Unit Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 44 hours per week on day or night shifts
- A range of fantastic retail, leisure, and lifestyle discounts
- Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Support with NMC revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms
- Free Nursing Times subscription
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within the unit, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we’re looking for in a Nurse Unit Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Previous leadership experience in a UK nursing home is desired
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- You should be able to lead, develop and motivate a team
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal, and time-management skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back