Aylesbury - Buckinghamshire
£85000 per Annum
Commissioning Manager Aylesbury- Buckinghamshire
£85,000 negotiable with bonus opportunities
SYK is delighted to be supporting our innovative and highly regarded client in their search for an experienced Commissioning Home Manager for a brand-new home with a big difference.
This is a purpose-built,75-bedroom state-of-the-art home with apartments, catering for a wide range of residents with disparate care needs, including dedicated accommodation and support designed for people living with dementia.
This setting combines high-end luxury living with cutting-edge technology resulting in it being one of the most technically advanced care homes in England. This combination of care, technology and data will enable the provision of outstanding luxury care services to the residents.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Commissioning Home Manager, you will drive recruitment for the home, building and developing a team to deliver the best quality care for your residents. You will work closely with support services to introduce the home to the wider community, and welcome each of our client's new residents.
- Excellent Salary DOE
- Private healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme
- Professional career development & progression.
- StarHub membership – 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings
- Rewards & recognition culture – value cards, roadshows, random acts of kindness to name but a few!
- Annual STAR awards night – nominated & recognised by the whole company.
- Wellbeing – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical wellbeing.
- Paid for DBS check.
- Must have extensive Nursing Home Management experience.
- RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified
- Proven management and leadership experience
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience, with good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards.
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide.? You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This jobs is now filled.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back