Customer Relations Manager
£30,000 per Annum
Customer Relations Manager | Bedford | £30,000 + 10% PRP | Relocation Assistance
We are recruiting a sale oriented and dedicated Customer Relations Manager to commission, lead and excel in providing outstanding care at our clients latest flagship luxury care home in Bedford.
The Nursing Home will bring boutique hotel luxury to a 35-bed care service when they open in Bedford in April 2024.
Customer Relations Manager Role:
To guide new residents through their journey into care, from first contact through to showrounds of the home and supporting new residents to settle in; to be the confident public face of the home, taking the lead on local marketing, proactively working to develop positive relationships with the community and key stakeholders; to be the “go to” figure inside the home for residents and their families, working to improve every aspect of the resident experience, including mealtimes, activities and community engagement.
Reports to: Home Manager
- Demonstrable track record in marketing, not necessarily in a care home setting
- Proven ability in organising community events, demonstrating creative flair, an eye for detail, sound budgeting and successful implementation
- Demonstrable people skills, showing the personality and confidence to engage with a wide variety of people, from residents and their families to business leaders and politicians.
- A team player able to harness the support of colleagues in driving consistently high standards around the home and enhancing resident wellbeing
What will you get from the role?
By joining the team as a Care Home Customer Relations Manager, you can expect:
- The satisfaction of working with and being supported by an enthusiastic and caring team that puts people at the heart of the business. They believe that the happiness of their staff improves the service we provide to the residents.
- Ample opportunities to learn and develop your skills, with access to training and development programs.
- A supportive work environment with established procedures and processes to ensure your success.
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.?
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide.? You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back