£27,500 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Wellington – Somerset
£27,500 per annum| Full time permanent |
A Nursing Home based in Wellington - Somerset, requires an experienced Dementia Leas to join their team full time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious health care group who are a leading private care provider specialising in Elderly Dementia Care.
As an experienced Dementia Care professional, you will be dedicated to providing exceptional care. Your commitment and shines through you and your team to make sure the residents are at the heart of everything you do.
You are dedicated & creative in the way you work and solve problems through an honest & trusted approach. Work for you is not just a job but a place for growth, happiness and family.
The day-to-day & your experience
- Highly experienced, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of our memory care community.
- You will develop a planned programme of care, recorded and reviewed at regular intervals for each individual resident in line with the Policy and Procedures, CQC Essential Standards of Quality and Safety, and NMC standards.
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) and Medication trained, you will be responsible for the provision and administration of medication as prescribed by the Doctor.
- Skilled in leading and inspiring your team, you will plan, implement and oversee excellent person-centred & innovative dementia care.
- With the support & involvement of your team, you will create a safe environment to allow residents to lead a full life with choice, independence & dignity.
- Through high standards of professional practice, you will monitor you residents’ nutritional intake & through choice & assistance, you will ensure a well-balanced diet for all.
- With your hands-on approach to care, you will ensure residents maintain close relationships with their families, friends, volunteers and local community connections.
- You will undertake pre-admission assessments as requested & produce monthly audits for review.
- A talented communicator, you will be encouraged to provide advice and discuss improvements of care and services as appropriate.
- The client is committed to being an inclusive, non-discriminatory environment. Our mission is to create outstanding places where people love to live and work.
- £27,500 per annum.
- 40 hours per week.
- Professional career development & progression
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- StarHub membership – 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings!
- Rewards & recognition culture – value cards, roadshows, random acts of kindness to name but a few!
- Annual STAR awards
- Wellbeing Hub – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical well-being.
- Carefriends Employee referral app – earn up to £2000 per referral!
- Paid for DBS check & uniforms
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances. By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back