Deputy Home Manager
Bath - Westbury
£48,231.04 - £50,633.44 per Annum
68674 - Deputy Home Manager
Bath - Westbury
£48,231.04 - £50,633.44 per annum| 44 Hours - Days | RGN/RMN Considered
A 50+ bedded nursing home currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
The home provides around the clock nursing care to their residents living with elderly, dementia and physical disability care. The service has an excellent local reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
Details of this Deputy Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on day shifts
- An excellent pay rate £48,231.04 - £50,633.44 per annum depending on experience.
- A range of fantastic retail, leisure, and lifestyle discounts
- Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
- NMC revalidation supported, and all fees paid for
- DBS fee paid for
- Free Nursing Times subscription
- Refer a friend scheme worth up to £250 (terms and conditions apply)
As Nursing Home Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back