Deputy Nursing Home Manager
22.50 per Hour
Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Outskirts of Perth
£22.50 per hour | £46,800 annually | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A purpose-built nursing home on the outskirts of Perth has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week on days (supernumerary hours included)
- A fantastic hourly rate of £22.50 per hour which is the equivalent of £46,800 annually
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- NMC PIN number renewals and revalidations paid for
- An employee assistance programme that offers free and confidential advice on family, relationships, health and emotional well-being, as well as legal advice
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and managing the care and nursing staff,
- Supporting with clinical audits, managing and monitoring the delivery of clinical and personal care and ensuring clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the care sector
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standard
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This jobs is now filled.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back