Deputy Nursing manager
£22.48 to £23.53 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Deputy Nursing manager
£22.48 to £23.53| Small home|
SYK is delighted to be supporting our prestigious client in their search for an experienced deputy manager role based in Fort William.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading private care provider who specialises in elderly and dementia care. As a Deputy Home Manager you’ll be making sure the level of clinical care we offer goes beyond just professional standards and statutory, regulatory and legal requirements. It will mean providing specialist nursing support and advice, taking responsibility for resident care in the Home Manager’s absence and supervising/coaching colleagues to provide a service that’s unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues.
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A range of opportunities for training and development
- Support with revalidation
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £23.53 per hour
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Free uniform
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Able to engage well with the residents and their families
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with people with Dementia
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Valid NMC pin number
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance. SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back