Endoscopy Theatre Lead
£54,000 – £56,000 per Annum
Endoscopy Theatre Lead
37.5 hours per week, with Early and Late shifts and On-Call Participation
Salary: £54,000 – £56,000
As the Endoscopy Theatre Lead, you will oversee and ensure the safe and efficient delivery of endoscopic procedures. This pivotal role involves leading a skilled team, managing resources, maintaining compliance with standards, and upholding the highest level of patient care.
- Lead and manage the endoscopy theatre team.
- Coordinate daily schedules and resources.
- Ensure availability and maintenance of endoscopy equipment and supplies.
- Maintain compliance with hospital policies and infection control standards.
- Provide direct patient care during procedures.
- Oversee staff training and development.
- Manage equipment, inventory, and accurate patient records.
- Collaborate effectively with other hospital departments.
- Be prepared to respond to emergency situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of endoscopy experience, with at least 2 years in a UK leadership role.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of endoscopy equipment, techniques, and infection control.
- Commitment to patient safety and quality care.
- Complimentary lunch.
- 35 days of Annual Leave (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing with long service.
- Private Healthcare.
- Company pension scheme.
- On-going training and professional development opportunities.
- Season Ticket Loan.
- Help to buy a bike.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to EdenRed and various discount retail vouchers.
- Visa Sponsorship.
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.?
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide.? You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back