£28,000 to £35,572 per Annum
£28,000 to £35,572 per annum | Full time permanent | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Warrington hospital has an excellent opportunity for a General Radiographer to join the imaging department on a permanent, full-time basis.
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary from £28,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Excellent rewards platform, including discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Life assurance and Private medical insurance
- Free onsite car park
As General Radiographer you will undertake thorough subjective and objective assessment methods to identify health needs and provide a clear explanation to patients on how they can positively contribute to their treatment plan. You will implement this information within the overall context of their imaging and care requirements.
- Essential requirements:
- HCPC registered
- Radiography Degree (BSc Hons) or equivalent qualification
- Post graduate experience in imaging
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and motivated
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the Imaging department
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back