Up to £65,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
44478 - Home manager
Up to £65,000 per annum | Full time permanent | Great benefits
SYK is delighted to be supporting our prestigious client in their search for an experienced Nursing Home manager role based in Suffolk.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading private care provider who specialises in Elderly Dementia Care.
- Competitive annual salary up to £65,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A range of opportunities for training and development
- Support with revalidation
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
- NMC registration fee paid
- Training and career development opportunities
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- NMC Registered qualified Adult Nurse / RGN or RMN considered
- Non nurse candidates will be considered with care home experience
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Able to engage well with the residents and their families
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with people with Dementia
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back