£65,000 per Annum
£65,000 per annum
SYK is delighted to be supporting our prestigious client in their search for an experienced Nursing Home manager role based in Swansea.
As a Home Manager, you’re caring and professional approach goes without saying, and you will be expected to utilise the full breadth of your experience to run the home to enable the residents to live their best lives. You must have a valid nursing qualification (RGN)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading private care provider who specialises in learning disability and mental health support.
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A range of opportunities for training and development
- Support with revalidation
- A competitive salary of £65,000
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- NMC Registered qualified Adult Nurse / RGN or RMN considered
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Able to engage well with the residents and their families.
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back