£30,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Residential Care, Administration/Office-Based, Catering
About the role
As our Hospitality Manager, you will use your excellent people management and communication skills to provide our residents with an outstanding experience. Your role will encompass overseeing all aspects of our hospitality operations, from ensuring a ‘healthy living’ food service and an engaging activities programme, to making sure that housekeeping and maintenance operations are at the highest level.
If you have proven experience in a similar role within a care home, hotel or hospitality environment, and you know about the relevant laws, regulations and policies, like employment and health and safety legislation, come and join our friendly, family-oriented care home.
Reports to: Homes Manager/ Regional Hospitality & Lifestyle Manager
This role could be for you if you have;
- Previous experience with a hospitality background
- Excellent communication, motivational and people skills.
- Genuine interest in engaging our residents and their families on a regular basis.
- Organisational skills with good time keeping.
This is not a desk job! We are looking for someone with natural warmth and a passion for looking after people, and delivering a very personal approach to excellent hospitality.
What will you get from the role?
You will have the satisfaction of working with and being supported by an enthusiastic and caring team that puts people at the heart of the business. We know the happiness of our staff improves the service we give our residents. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills, and we have the procedures and processes in place to help you at every step
We are a Living Wage Employer, ensuring you’ll be properly remunerated for your hard work.
- We’ll pay for your full DBS disclosure
- Automatic enrolment into the Blue Light Scheme. We’ll reimburse the £4.99 enrolment fee of this fantastic scheme that offers discounts on holidays, days out and over 15,000 national brands.
- Your uniform will be provided – this is another cost that we think it’s essential that we cover for you. (For applicable job roles)
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction and training programme.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
- Wellbeing support – your health is important to us, and we’ll ensure that if you need help, you can access our employee support scheme
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Refer a friend and receive a thank you gift of up to £500 *
Alternatively, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back