Immuno/Skin/Lung Clinical Nurse Specialist
£49,181 – £54,465 per Annum
68697 - Immuno/Skin/Lung Clinical Nurse Specialist
£49,181 – £54,465 per annum, dependant on experience | 37.5 Hour Contract | Great Benefits & L&D
A leading Harley Street hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with experience in Immuno, Skin and Lung settings, to join their clinical team.
Details of this Immuno/Skin/Lung Clinical Nurse Specialist position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive salary of £49,181 – £54,465 per annum, dependant on experience
• An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
• Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
• Medical Benefits - discount on medical plan coverage
• Time Away From Work Programs
• Paid Family Leave
• Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
• Reimbursement Expenses
• Wellbeing Support
• Disaster Relief Support
• More about disaster relief support - support for colleagues impacted by natural disasters, illness, injury, domestic violence, death of a loved one or any number of hardships.
• Retirement & Money - 100% match on up to 9% of pay (based on years of service).
• Employee Stock Purchase Program - allows employees to purchase shares of the company at a discount.
As Immuno/Skin/Lung Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will coordinate all aspects of patient care planning and delivery, along with contributing to the development of the service in collaboration with diagnostic, radiotherapy and chemotherapy services.
You will provide patients with a holistic service, offering support, information and advice in addition to acting as an invaluable knowledge resource and supporting the wider team in developing their clinical skills and knowledge in this area.
Candidates for this Immuno/Skin/Lung Clinical Nurse Specialist position should meet the following specification:
- Registered Nurse – NMC Pin
- SACT experience
- Experience in running nurse led clinics
- CNS experience in cancer role – desirable
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge and varied experience relevant to the role, being able to act as a specialist resource of knowledge and support and advise colleagues on all matters relating to breast cancer, its treatment and on how to best support patients and their loved ones from initial diagnosis throughout their treatment pathway
- Passionate about providing high quality clinical care and patient support and have a positive, proactive approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back