ITU Clinical Nurse Manager
Marylebone, Greater London
£49181 - £54645 per Annum
67939 – ITU Clinical Nurse Manager
Marylebone, Greater London
£49181 - £54645 p/a (DoE) | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | RGN Considered
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with previous managerial experience is required to work for a highly reputable hospital in the Marylebone area ran by a UK leading health care provider.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated individual to manage a 14 bedded unit with 50 nursing staff who are all ready to make a positive impact for their patients.
Details of this ITU Clinical Nurse Manager position are as follows:
- A permanent, full-time contract working 37.5 hours per week on day shifts from Monday - Friday
- An excellent annual salary of £449181 - £54645 dependant on experience
- Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
- Company backed pension scheme, provide health cover and even more benefits!
As ITU Clinic Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the ITU Ward ensuring a high quality, safe, efficient, and cost-effective service is provided. You will take responsibility for clinical governance and ensure all services within your remit meet and exceed national legal requirements in addition to playing a key role in the service.
The successful candidate for this ITU Clinical Nurse Clinical Manager post will be:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse with a post-graduate Intensive Care qualification
- Ideally hold an Advanced Life Support Provider Qualification however this is not essential
- Proven track record of leading and developing a team
- An in depth understanding of clinical governance, quality and risk in regards to patient safety
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back