Lead Clinical Pharmacist
City of London
£49,893.64 per Annum
58449-01 Lead Clinical Pharmacist
Up to £49,893.64 per annum dependant on experience |37.5 hrs | Excellent Staff Benefits | Hospital Experience Essential
One of the UK’s leading private hospitals located in Westminster currently has an opportunity for an experienced Clinical Pharmacist to join the team.
Details of this role and what the hospital is offering a Band 6 Clinical Pharmacist:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts to meet the needs of the hospital
• A competitive annual salary of up to £49,893.64
• Private healthcare
• Ongoing training and development programmes
• Some retail and lifestyle discounts and cycle to work schemes
As Band 6 Clinical Pharmacist you will manage and review inpatient prescriptions, ensuring clinical correctness and continuity of stock supplies. You will clinically screen inpatient and discharge prescriptions, resolve prescription queries and participate in dispensation and controlled drug management/updating of registers.
Applicants for this Clinical Pharmacist position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified to MPharm level with Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain membership (MRPharmS) and GPC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a hospital setting
• Have experience in providing medication counselling to patients
• Experienced in the analysis and application of clinical data
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Well organised, motivated and patient-focussed
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now!
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back