Up to £42,000 per Annum
Salary £29,500 - £42,000 per annum
About The Role
Their children come from a wide range of backgrounds, but all have Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH). Many will also have other Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) such as Autism, ADHD, and communication difficulties.
The work they do is both varied and challenging and, as a trauma and attachment informed organisation, all staff are provided with extensive therapeutic training and support.
They are all primarily teachers of children before teachers of subjects. Central to this role is knowing the child, building professional, nurturing and positive relationships and motivating students.
The ideal candidates
- They are looking for a Mathematics specialist teacher. Their Maths curricula span Entry Level, Functional Skills, Key stage 3 and GCSE.
- You will be supported by national subject champions who can support the work of non-subject specialists to be experts in how best to facilitate learning for the children they know best.
- Qualified Teacher status - PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience teaching children with additional learning needs.
Their Maths teachers inspire children, creating a sense of awe and wonder and making subjects and lessons real and relevant to them. They plan exciting and engaging learning opportunities which challenge and push students, whether they are working on the very basics or they are have a special talent or passion for the subject.
Their children require very special teachers who are able to manage some complex and challenging behaviours. They will know that our children require lots of attention, the right sort of communication, consistency and flexibility in equal measure, and a non-judgemental approach.
Benefits and Rewards
- Staff laptop and mobile phone
- Competitive salary
- Extensive training and professional qualification opportunities
- Small class sizes with specialist TA support
- The chance to be part of an expanding, national organisation that recognises skill, effort and potential and grows its own leadership teams
- Enhanced occupational sickness scheme
- Flexible pension
- Regular therapeutic and supportive supervision
- Employee benefit service with access to wellbeing services, salary sacrifice schemes, high street vouchers, money off eating-out and takeaways
Interested and feel you can perform well in this role and make a difference to childrens learning and development? Then attach your CV now to avoid disappointment.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back