Molecular Imaging Technologist/Radiographer
£34,000 - £41,000 per Annum
68563 - Molecular Imaging Technologist/Radiographer
£34,000 - £41,000 per annum | Full Time – 37.5 hours per week | Great Benefits & L+D
An experienced Molecular Imaging Technologist is required to join the Molecular Imaging department of a leading London hospital.
Details of this Molecular Imaging Technologist role and what the hospital is offering:
- A full time, permanent contract working 37.5 hours per week.
- A very competitive annual salary in the region of £34,000 - £41,000 depending on experience, plus enhancements
- Medical Benefits - discount on medical plan coverage.
- Time Away From Work Programs
- Paid Family Leave
- Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
- Reimbursement Expenses
- Wellbeing Support
- Disaster Relief Support - support for colleagues impacted by natural disasters, illness, injury, domestic violence, death of a loved one or any number of hardships.
- Retirement & Money - 100% match on up to 9% of pay (based on years of service).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - allows employees to purchase shares of the company at a discount.
What we are looking for:
- BSc or equivalent qualification in Clinical Technology, specialising in Nuclear Medicine or BSc Radiography with postgraduate qualification in Nuclear Medicine
- Valid HCPC or RCT registration
- Post qualification work experience in Nuclear Medicine and PETCT
- Previous CT experience is required for Radiographers
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back