Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
68680 – Nursing Home Manager
Cira £55,000 annually |RGN/RMN Qualified |
SYK is delighted to be supporting our prestigious client in their search for an experienced home manager based in Fife. This is a home offering nursing and dementia care. You will be supported throughout your career with this organisation. As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and supporting with a planned expansion.
· An annual salary of circa £55,000
· Full time permanent
· A friendly and supportive working environment
· 33 days’ annual leave entitlement (inc bank holidays)
· PVG application paid for
· In- house HR, Finance and quality support teams providing support catered to your home and team
· Exclusive online retail discounts and cash back
· Discounted health club memberships
· Company pension scheme
· NMC Registered qualified Adult Nurse / RGN or RMN considered
· Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
· Able to engage well with the residents and their families
· Have strong written & verbal communication skills
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances. By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide.? You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.