Nursing Home Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 per Annum
Nursing Home Manager – Plymouth – Up to £60,000 - £70,000 p/a | Must be nurse Qualified
Job reference - 68768
A Nursing Home currently requires an experienced Home Manager to lead their Plymouth based service cater for upwards of 70 residents catering for a wide range of old age related health conditions.
The home CQC compliant and currently holds a GOOD CQC report. The home in based in the out suburbs of Plymouth, offers free onsite parking and is easily accessible by public transport.
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) and ideally have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
- From a strong background in elderly care, ideally having previous experience as CQC Registered Manager
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
- Discounts on Shopping, Fashion, Days out, Travel, Entertainment, and lots more!
- Cycle Scheme – up to 39% savings on your bike purchase
- FREE face-to-face counselling, for you and your family!
- Staff recognition award ceremonies
- £30 voucher available every month for the nominated ‘Employee of the month’
- Clear Pathways and opportunities for training and career progression
- Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme
- Blue Light Card – up to 50% discount across 100’s of retailers
- Access to a FREE eye test and discounted glasses
- Cashback card – save up to £500 annually, can be used at over 80 big brands.
- Wellbeing portal:
- FREE meditation series
- FREE wellbeing podcasts & live virtual events
- FREE mental health support programmes
- FREE workout plans
- FREE Live digital gym classes
- FREE mindset and wellbeing series
- Seasonal Company events, competitions, and incentives
- Refer a friend scheme – earn up to £250 when referring a friend to work for Harbour Healthcare
- On-site parking
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back