£28,407 - £34,581 per Annum
Mental Health, Occupational Health & Therapy
£28,407 - £34,581 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Great Benefits |
A leading national provider of mental health services is currently recruiting for Occupational Therapist work within their acute services for males and females within medium secure units.
The role will involve delivering one to one and group-based interventions, report writing and partaking in service development opportunities.
Working as an Occupational Therapist you will be receive a thorough induction and preceptorship, regular professional supervision and exciting CPD opportunities.
- Details of this position and what our client is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract.
- A great annual salary starting at £28,407 - £34,581 p/a
- Free on-site parking
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- BSc Hons or Diploma in Occupational Therapy and accreditation by the HCPC
- Prior Experience essential
- Successful applicants with deliver high quality, service users focussed care
- Demonstrate extensive experience in a clinical environment within the mental health sector
- Have evidence of continuing professional development and committed to further developing your skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive approach to their job
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Nikki Stephenson at SYK Recruitment now on 01535687446
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.?
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide.? You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back