Oncology Sister/Charge Nurse
£45,000 per Annum
59162 - Oncology Sister/Charge Nurse
Up to £45,000 per annum (DOE) | 37.5 Hours – Days | RGN Essential | Excellent Benefits
A leading national private healthcare provider is looking to hire a Oncology Sister/Charge Nurse to join their team in their hospital in Oxford in the Oncology unit.
What the Hospital is offering and details of this Oncology Sister/Charge Nurse position:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
• Monday to Friday flexible working. including on-calls.
• Excellent annual salary up to £45,000 dependant on experience, which is in line with higher NHS Band 7.
• Some fantastic retail, leisure, and lifestyle discounts
• Free gym membership
• Ongoing training and career development opportunities
• Private healthcare and health-screening
• Employer and employee contributory pension scheme.
As Charge Nurse/Sister, you will support the oncology manager with the running of the department. We require you to be a huge instrumental part to the patient experience, ensuring seamless personalised care. We need you to work with our patient’s receiving chemotherapy or new treatments, such has immunotherapy. You are required to help assist the consultants during their clinics, ensuring each patient’s needs are met whilst providing tailored treatment plans and administering systemic anti-cancer therapies.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in a Charge Nurse/Sister:
• NMC Registered qualified Adult General Nurse.
• Passionate about delivering and promoting best care practice
• Proven previous experience in an oncology unit
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back