Operations Manager – Midlands
£60,000 Plus benefits per Annum
67864 - Operations Manager – Midlands - £60,000 per annum
Job reference - 68801
A national private health care provider is looking for an Operations Manager to cover their Midlands portfolio of Nursing Homes and Care Homes. NMC Nursing PIN with relevant post qualified experience is desired but not essential for the role. Candidates from a nursing home / care home or similar health care setting will be considered.
As an Operations Manager, you will be ensuring that the care homes are compliant with regulatory requirements, delivering high-quality care and environment for residents, and achieving financial and business objectives. As well as, providing strong leadership, support, and mentoring that will be instrumental in driving the success of the homes and aligning its operations with the company vision and values.
Ideal experienced required for the role -
- Proven experience in managing operations in a care home or similar healthcare setting.
- Excellent people management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire staff to deliver exceptional service.
- Strong knowledge of financial management, compliance, and regulatory requirements in the care home industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse data and make informed decisions to achieve business objectives.
- Knowledge of best practices in quality care and environment for elderly residents.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Qualifications required for the role -
- NMC registered nurse with relevant post-registration experience, desirable but not essential.
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management
You will have the satisfaction of working with and being supported by an enthusiastic and caring team that puts people at the heart of the business. We know the happiness of our staff improves the service we give our residents. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills, and we have the procedures and processes in place to help you at every step.
- Comprehensive induction and training programme.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Blue Light Card Scheme. We’ll reimburse the enrolment fee of this fantastic scheme that offers discounts on holidays, days out and over 15,000 national brands.
- We’ll pay for your full DBS disclosure
- Excellent performance related bonus
- Monthly Car Allowance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays entitlement
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back