Ophthalmic Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum DoE per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Optical
68102 – Ophthalmic Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum DoE | 37.5 Hours - Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | Tier 2 Sponsorship available
One of the UK’s largest private hospital providers in the UK is looking for an Ophthalmic Theatre Practitioner to join their exciting, ever-growing team.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner position and what the hospital is offering:
- Permanent, full-time contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
- Great annual salary of up to £50,000, dependant on experience
- Support with training opportunities and career development options
- 35 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension scheme and sick pay scheme
- Life assurance
- Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Ophthalmic Theatre Practitioner you will play a key role in the supervision, support, and development of junior members of the team. You will shape patient experiences that are always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
Applicants for this Theatre Practitioner post should meet the following criteria:
- HCPC/NMC Registered
- Have a minimum of 2 years Ophthalmic experience
- Up to date knowledge within the area of practice
- Well versed in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back