Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner
£35,000 – £50,000 per annum per Annum
52136 - Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner
£35,000 – £50,000 per annum | 37.5 hours p/w - Days | Fantastic Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in Brentwood currently has a vacancy in their Theatres Department for an Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner to join their highly skilled team.
Demonstrating the highest commitment to patient care, satisfaction and safety, this facility is at the forefront of private healthcare and the successful candidate will gain experience working with world renowned surgeons in what is often rated as one of the best hospitals in the UK.
About this role and what the hospital is offering:
- Permanent, full-time contract to work 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of £35,000 – £50,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Private healthcare plan & life assurance
- Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
The successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered staff Nurse and/or registered ODP with the HCPC register
- 2 years' of post registration experience working as a scrub nurse in an orthopaedic setting
- Positive, motivated and enthusiastic
- Committed to your own professional development and that of others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back