Patient Safety Lead
£55,000 per Annum
Patient Safety Lead
Full time permanent | 37.5 hours per week |£55k DOE |
SYK is delighted to be representing our prestigious client who are looking for a Patient Safety Lead. This a varied role where you will be working across all clinical areas of the hospital and working collaboratively with numerous internal and group-level stakeholders. This is an opportunity to progress your career within the healthcare environment.
- Full time – 37.5 per week
- Mon – Friday (office hours 9-5)
- Salary £55K DOE (Band 8A)
- 35 days annual leave
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Private medical insurance
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A range of opportunities for training and development
- Free onsite parking
- Keen interest in development and service improvement
- Ability to build relationships with Stakeholders
- Be proactive in dealing with issues without instruction as appropriate, be a self-starter and be able to chair and inspire the patient experience committee
- Must be NMC registered
- A proven track record of successful delivery in an audit, risk and governance role in the healthcare sector
- Experience of risk management, producing reports and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to build relationships with Stakeholders
- Able to manage conflict and negotiate outcomes
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back