Up to £35,000 Pro Rata + Commission per Annum
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum Pro Rata | Full or Part Time | Weekend Work | Commission Available | CPD allowance
A highly motivated and enthusiastic qualified Podiatrist is required to join an already highly skilled team in their clinic based in Alderley Edge.
What the hospital is offering the successful Podiatrist details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary up to £35,000 Pro Rata, depending on experience
• Full or Part Time positions available, will include weekend work
• Commission available
• Company pension scheme
• 35% staff discount on products and treatments
• 28 days holiday to include bank holidays and extra holiday entitlement to increase with longevity in the company
The qualified Podiatrist will be joining a renowned industry leader in foot care with an enviable reputation for excellence and an increasing global reach. The business provides luxury treatments in podiatry in its own clinics which are undertaken by highly skilled and well-trained professional staff backed up by top-quality equipment and administrative assistants
Applicants for this Podiatrist position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Podiatrist with active HCPC Registration
• At least 12 months clinical experience
• Able to perform a wide range of podiatry treatments including biomechanics, cryotherapy, laser nail treatments, lower laser therapy for pre and post operative palliative care, taping, nail surgery, foot acupuncture, foot manipulation and mobilization. Training will be provided to successful candidate.
• A team player, capable of building strong and professional relationships with customers and colleagues
• Be able to work under pressure and have good time management skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back