Registered Care Home Manager
South West London
70000 per Annum
68837 – Registered Care Home Manager
South West London
Salary: £70,000 + Bonus (up to 10% per annum) & excellent benefits
SYK is delighted to be supporting our prestigious client in their search for an experienced Registered Care Home Manager based in Southwest London. This is a home offering residential and specialist dementia care in a peaceful setting, providing a safe, secure, and rewarding lifestyle for those with a variety of needs. The luxury facilities are often compared to a high-end hotel, while our fantastic staff get to know each resident personally, meaning everyone is looked after as part of the family.
- Be no stranger to a busy, challenging Care Home Management role with at least 5 years’ experience as a Registered Care/Nursing Home Manager.
- Experience and knowledge of working in dementia care
- Have a proven track record in management and delivery of high-quality care within a residential setting and financial management planning.
- Experience with CQC
- Proven experience of managing a care team, encouraging, leading and motivating others.
- Strong understanding of safeguarding, compliance and care inspectorate.
- Passionate, driven, confident and resilient Leader
- Have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team
The Registered Care Home Manager Role:
The Registered Home Manager role is like no other… Its challenging and busy but also amazingly rewarding!
As a Registered Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the very best person-centred care service is provided to the residents whilst promoting their interests and understanding their needs.
You will effectively manage your staff, providing information, guidance and on-going supervision and support, recruiting and onboarding new staff and continually develop and encourage your team.
Working with your Area Manager you will continually ensure that the clients business objectives and the Care Quality Commission compliance criteria are met, by cultivating good working relationships with all your stakeholders and actively work in a Collaborative way to ensure the service and care levels are outstanding.
You will have full commercial control and work closely with the Customer Relations Team to ensure that optimum occupancy is maintained in your home by creative marketing strategies ensuring cost control over fees and staffing.
Using various systems you will be submitting regular management Information reporting on all aspects of the homes, from occupancy levels, fees, budget controls and staffing.
You will also be working closely with the Hospitality and Maintenance teams to ensure the best standards in the homes environment, including food presentation standards, housekeeping standards and the care and maintenance of residents' clothing and building.
- 30 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays) with the ability to increase up to 35 days per year based on service, increasing each year
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Annual Company and Personal Performance based Bonus Scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances. By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide.? You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back