Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester
£42854 - £44112 salaried based on 44hrs DOE per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
JMJ1978 - Registered Nurse - Days or Nights - Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester
£42854 - £44112 salaried based on 44hrs DOE
NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD will all be considered
SYK Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well -established and renowned Care Home Operator seeking to strengthen their nursing team by recruiting RGN, RMN and RNLD Nurses.
This national care group offers elderly and dementia care in fantastic settings, and consistently receives very good and excellent quality grades following CQC inspections
Rewards and Benefits
You will be heavily supported through every step of your career, paid NMC renewal and the Client is committed to providing you on going CPD, a structured career path and support with your physical and psychological well being.
Other Benefits Include:
· Paid Enhanced DBS/PVG
· Free uniform
· Homemade meals whilst on shift
· Company pension scheme
· 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (contract dependent)
· Group life Assurance cover
· Award-winning learning and development opportunities, with dedicated support to achieve additional qualifications.
· GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16.
· An opportunity to learn from experienced Colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
· Colleague discounts - access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
· Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their families access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental, and financial issues
· Excellent Colleague recognition schemes such as Kindness in Care and Long Service Awards
· An attractive refer a friend scheme
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
Co- ordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurses/RNLD will all be considered
- Ideally you will have some experience in a UK care home setting and will be able to independently manage and administer care and medications
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This jobs is now filled.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back