Registered Nurse - Surgical Ward
Circa £30,000 per Annum
Staff Nurse – Surgical Ward
Circa £30,000 p/a | Full or part time hours available – Flexible working | Great Benefits
A leading hospital in Macclesfield currently has a permanent vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse with a experience working on surgical wards to join their Surgical Ward in a Staff Nurse role.
What the hospital is offering the successful Surgical Ward Nurse & details of the role:
• A permanent contract with both full time and part time available
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• A generous annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As a Surgical Ward Nurse, you will be working on a ratio of 1 nurse to 5 or 6 patients giving you the time to give complete care to your patients. You will also be joining this high performing team of experienced nurses who constantly receive excellent patient satisfaction feedback
Candidates for this RGN role will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Have at least 6 months post graduate experience
• Surgical Ward experience is preferable
• Flexible towards shift patterns and able to work day/night/weekend shifts
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to make complex clinical judgments
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back