Residential Care Home Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Residential Care Home Manager – £50,000 - £55,000 per annum – Near Newport, Telford
Job reference - 68671
A well establish National Care Provider are looking for an experience Care Home Manager to lead their beautiful Care Home based within the a picturesque village neat Newport in Shropshire. The home is steeped in history and sits in stunning 25 acre surrounding gardens.
The home provides around the clock care for circa 55 residents living with Dementia, Alzheimer’s and other general elderly care requirements.
About the role -
- A very competitive salary for a Residential Home Manager role of up to £55,000
- Relevant qualifications for the role required - NVQ 4 in Management, Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Working from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) with flexibility required for business needs
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- From a strong background in elderly care, ideally having previous experience as CQC Registered Manager experience in a UK based Residential or Nursing Home
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Ideally have experience in CQC turnaround
- Able to lead, develop and inspire all teams within the both clinical and non-clinical teams
- Ideally be located within a commutable distance to the home e.g. Telford, Newport or surrounding areas.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back