Residential Support worker – Adult social care
£23,369 per Annum
Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care, Support Worker
68652 - Residential Support worker – Adult social care
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Up to £23,369 (dependent on qualifications and experience)| Part time position
Our prestigious client a leading provider of Residential Care, is looking to appoint an experienced support worker in their home in Keighley.
- 26 days paid annual leave
- Up to £23,369 per annum
- Group personal pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction programme with ongoing paid training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- UK Healthcare Scheme
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
- The resilience to be able to deal with challenging situations
- A full UK driving licence which you’ve held for at least 12 months
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential care (for senior position)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This jobs is now filled.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back