RMN Deputy Manager
£20.00 per Hour
RMN Deputy Manager – £20.00 | 40 hours per week - Salary up to £41,600| Walsall / Wolverhampton area
Job reference - 68858
A Nursing Home based in the Walsall / Wolverhampton requires an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work as an RMN Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Nursing Home who specialise in Elderly Dementia Care. The home is part of a National Care provider with a portfolio of over 30 homes. It’s a purpose built start of the art nursing home that is located in Walsall / Wolverhampton area, close to local shops and easily accessible to public transport. The home is fully compliant with CQC and currently holds a GOOD rating.
Details of this RMN Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to working 40 hours per week.
- Full time permanent days shifts
- A great hourly rate of £20.00 per hour
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a very well-run home
- A range of opportunities for training and development
- Support with revalidation
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RMN Deputy Manager, you will support the Management Team in all aspects of the day to day running of the home whilst taking sole charge of the homes. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse (RMN)
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector. However, an experienced Staff Nurse would also be considered
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back