30-46000 including allowances per Hour
syk is supporting our established and highly reputable client iin their search for a Science Teacher.
You’ll be working with children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder/Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs. You’ll be there to help them learn, develop their abilities and raise their self-esteem. You will need to be resilient and dedicated, but those huge small victories that you achieve will be something you’re really proud of.
It can be a tough journey, but the positive steps forward will more than make up for it. As a Teacher at this school you’ll get all the support you need to succeed, from in-house psychologists, to teaching assistants and therapy professionals. Your colleagues will be the best at what they do, the school environments will be well-resourced and they will be with you every step of the way, helping you build a rewarding teaching career.
One of the best environments in SEND
Our partnering School is an independent specialist school providing high quality education, based in Liverpool. The school meets the needs of pupils with special needs including ADHD, autism, speech, language & communication difficulties and social & emotional difficulties. The have an Outstanding rating on Ofsted.
What they will do for you
They know you’re going to do great things. For your hard work and commitment, they reward you with the best salary and benefits package in the education sector. With them, you’ll get to bring learning to life and make a genuine difference to the lives of their young people – plus you’ll get:
- Training: A full induction and on the job training
- Holiday: you’ll be rewarded with full school holidays
- Progression: If career development is your thing, most of their head teachers and leaders have been promoted from within
- Flexible benefits: meaning you can increase/decrease benefits such as life insurance
- Teacher pension scheme or a range of flexible pension options to suit personal circumstances
- Well-being: a host of well-being tools and advice including employee assistance
- Medical cover so you can claim back the cost of things like an opticians or dentist appointment and a host of high-street discounts
- Beautiful working environments with the very best facilities
- A recommend a friend scheme that offers a £2,000 bonus every time
- Scottish Widows Group Pension Scheme where your employee contributions are matched up to 5%.
Their young people come from all walks of life, diverse backgrounds and with different needs – and our workforce reflects that diversity, so that our teams can engage, encourage and inspire their young people to be themselves. You’ll be more than a Teacher, you’ll be able to connect with our pupils because of:
- Your ‘can do’ attitude – a team player who rolls up their sleeves to help others
- Your genuine passion for teaching and the impact your subject can have on young lives
- The ability to relate your subject to each pupil and build great relationships with your class
- Your enthusiasm and expertise to build your department
- You’ll also need previous teaching experience and have Qualified Teacher Status
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back