Scrub Nurse/Theatre Practitioner
Brent, Greater London
£40,000 per Annum
Up to £40,000 a year | Full time permanent |
An experienced Scrub Nurse is required to join a leading private hospital in North London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and developing business and benefit from our fantastic fully funded training programs.
- An annual salary up to £40,000
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, 24/7 GP appointments, physio and counselling for your wellbeing
- Access to thousands of discounts from all the bid (and plenty of small) names on the high street, including retail, supermarkets, travel and hospitality to help your money go further
- SMART working
You will be responsible for participating in all aspects of the Ophthalmic Surgical pathway. You will be passionate about provide excellent care to all patients. You will have specific responsibility for providing skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the operating theatre team. This will also include peri-operative and post-operative care in the surgical and refractive suite of the hospital.
- Be a Registered General Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner
- Have a current NMC/ODP registration with no restrictions
- A qualification in Ophthalmology or Peri operative care
- Previous experience in an Ophthalmology Theatre, minimum of one year
- Have knowledge in private and operation settings
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back