Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner
£51,000 per Annum
68747- Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner
London Bridge, Greater London
Up to £51,000 p/a (DoE) | 37.5 Hours - Days | Monday - Saturday | Great Staff Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading Marylebone hospital for an experienced RGN or ODP Theatre Scrub to work as Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner.
Details of this Senior Theatre Scrub position and what the hospital is offering:
· A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, worked on day shifts only
· Shift patterns are 07:00am - 15:00pm and 13:00pm - 21:00pm
· An excellent annual salary up to £51,000, dependant on experience
· Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
· A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
· Private healthcare
As Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP, you will play a key role in leading shifts and ensuring a high quality, safe patient experience throughout the anaesthesia phase of care.
What we are looking for in a Senior Scrub Practitioner:
· NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
· Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK theatre
· Minimum of 3 years prior experience in Anaesthetics
· Have experience in a supervisory or leadership capacity in a theatre environment, and confident leading and supporting junior staff
· Demonstrate a commitment to clinical excellence and passionate about delivering the best possible service to patients
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back