Senior Anaesthetics Practitioner
City of London
£36,876.80 per Annum
58477 - Senior Anaesthetics Practitioner
Westminster, North West London
From £36,876.80 per annum | Full time (37.5 hours) and Part Time Hours (32 hours) Available | Days only | Great benefits
A RGN or ODP qualified Anaesthetic Practitioner with considerable experience is required to work in a leading private hospital in North-West London.
What is offered and details of this Senior Anaesthetics Practitioner position:
• Full time and part time contracts available
• An excellent annual salary offered from £36,876.80 part time - £47,733 full time
• Days only
• Contributory pension scheme / continuation of your NHS pension if applicable
• Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Ongoing training and development programmes
• Discounts at local, national and online shops
• Cycle to work loan scheme
• Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
• Childcare vouchers
As Anaesthetic Practitioner, you coordinate and deliver high-quality patient care, ensuring a safe and effective pre-operative service. You will be working with patients undergoing a range of surgical procedures including orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic and plastic surgery, in addition to endoscopy patients.
What our client is looking for in a Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Committed to providing the highest standards of clinical care and customer service
• Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back