Senior Biomedical Scientist
£50,000 per Annum
Hospital, Biomedical Science
68504 - Senior Biomedical Scientist
Up to £50,000 per annum dependant on experience | Permanent Contract - 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A specialist cancer treatment centre in Central London currently has an exciting full-time, permanent opportunity for a Biomedical Scientist to join their friendly pathology team.
Details of this Biomedical Scientist position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
- Day shifts only – Monday to Friday between 0730 – 1900
- A great annual salary up to £50,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Medical Benefits - discount on medical plan coverage.
- Time Away From Work Programs
- Paid Family Leave
- Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
- Reimbursement Expenses
- Wellbeing Support
- Disaster Relief Support - support for colleagues impacted by natural disasters, illness, injury, domestic violence, death of a loved one or any number of hardships.
- Retirement & Money - 100% match on up to 9% of pay (based on years of service).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - allows employees to purchase shares of the company at a discount.
In this role, you will join a supportive and experienced pathology team and support with aspects of the pathology investigations including performing a quality, multi-disciplinary (routine biochemistry and haematology) and analytical role. Duties will include monitoring, planning and quality assuring the application of technology for measuring and monitoring pathology investigations.
What we are looking for in a Biomedical Scientist:
- BSc. Biomedical Science
- MSc desirable but not essential
- HCPC Registered
- Fellow of the Institute of Biomedical Sciences is desirable
- Evidence of continual personal development
- Up to date knowledge of Biochemistry and Haematology
- Used to multitasking and good at managing high volumes of samples
For further details, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back