53946 - Senior Radiographer - MRI
Up to £47,700 Per Annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours p/w - Days | Great Benefits
A leading London-based healthcare group is currently looking to recruit an experience MRI Radiographer to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
Details of this Senior Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
· A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
· A very competitive annual salary of up to £47,700 depending on skills and experience.
· Company pension scheme
· Private healthcare
· Free employee assistance programme
· Comprehensive induction
As Senior Radiographer, MRI, you will play a key role in the day-to-day delivery of a range of imaging procedures and provide expert clinical advice and support to patients and their families.
What we are looking for:
· Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
· 3 years prior experience with some evidence of MRI Experience
· Flexible to work between Mobile, theatre and General radiography
· Committed to maintaining the highest standards of patient care and safety