Senior Staff Nurse – ITU
£43,000 per Annum
68309 - Senior Staff Nurse - ITU
Up to £43,000 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Birmingham area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse to join their ITU department working as a Senior Staff Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Senior Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £43,000 per Annum DoE
- A permanent, full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day and night shifts
- Pension Scheme
- Shift enhancements where applicable
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
As a Senior Staff Nurse working in ITU your role will be to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of specialist care to ensure that your patients are cared for in a safe, compassionate and comfortable environment. This will include meeting physical, psychological and spiritual needs by effectively communicating with the patient, their families and your colleagues.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Previous experience in Neuro, Cardiac or General ITU/HDU
- A motivated and forward-thinking individual
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Practice Assessor Course and Critical Care Course is desired
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back