Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
20,000 per Annum
SYK Recruitment are currently working with a SEMH school based in the Runcorn area. Their family values are at the heart of everything they do at their School. From the unique curriculum model which centres around ‘valuing education’ to the progression of the social and emotional skills of every pupil. The environment is one of inspiration and aspiration, where every day is an opportunity to progress and succeed.
This nurturing and family orientated culture sets this school apart and this is evidenced both in terms of academic progress on their recent Ofsted rating of Good. Due to the needs of their children they are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join their team to work with their students with social and emotional difficulties and ADHD.
Send Teaching Assistant
As a Send Teaching Assistant you will have the following qualities:
- Experience working in a school with Send children or have worked with children in a similar environment
- Have a passion for children's education
- A DBS on the update service, or be willing to have one processed
- You’ll be able to connect with their pupils because of your ‘can do’ attitude
- Have experience working with children with SEMH and complex needs
- A team player who rolls up their sleeves to help others
- Ideally you’ll have experience working in a classroom
- Your genuine passion for supporting children to learn and the impact it can have on their lives
- Your enthusiasm and expertise to support the teacher and work closely with their therapists
The role is to start as soon as possible and ongoing for the right candidates
This jobs is now filled.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back