Specialist Occupational Therapist (Neuro-Rehab & Acute Wards)
£40,448 to £47,965 per Annum
Clinics, Occupational Health & Therapy
53974 - Specialist Occupational Therapist (Neuro-Rehab & Acute Wards)
Marylebone, Greater London
£40,448 to £47,965 per annum | 37.5 Hours - Day Shifts | Staff Benefits
A leading Marylebone hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Occupational Therapist to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely well renowned private healthcare group working within a Neuro-Rehab and Acute Ward environment.
Details of this Specialist Occupational Therapist position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis on day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £40,448 - £47,965 dependant on experience and skills
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• 25 days annual leave with the option to buy and sell
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Senior Occupational Therapist, you will carry out accurate occupational therapy assessment, clinical diagnosis and treatment of patients with diverse clinical presentations (predominantly neurological), and complex physical and psychological needs in conjunction with the multidisciplinary team.
Applicants for this Specialist Occupational Therapist post should meet the following criteria;
• Degree in Occupational Therapy and possess current HCPC registration
• Significant post registration experience in acute Neurology
• Prior experience in general medicine and/or orthopaedics, cariology oncology, ICU and Neuro-Surgery
• Experience working within an in-patient setting
Alternatively, please get in touch with Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back